Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- World Vision: Central and Northern Mali Emergency Response Situation Report | September, 2019. 13 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Mali : Financement CERF UFE et RR 2018 (Au 31 décembre 2018). 15 Oct 2019
- MINUSMA: Manifestations à Sévaré : la MINUSMA appelle au calme et à la retenue. 14 Oct 2019
- FEWS NET: West Africa Price Bulletin, September 2019. 1 Oct 2019
Global Overview MARCH 2018
Global Overview FEBRUARY 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.