Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- MINUSMA: A Tombouctou, la MINUSMA appuie les femmes dans le processus de réconciliation. 21 Oct 2019
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- AFD: Sexual health in West Africa: AFD and KfW, a power couple. 19 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Mali Situation: 2019 Funding Update (as of 14 October 2019). 21 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Rapport mensuel de monitoring de protection n°09 - Septembre 2019. 22 Oct 2019
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 31 December 2017-6 January 2018 and includes updates on hepatitis A, influenza, MERS, poliomyelitis and salomnellosis.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 17-23 December 2017 and includes updates on dengue, chikungunya, influenza, Salmonella and measles.
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.