Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- NRC: On-the-record update: Crisis in central and northern Mali. 10 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Rapport mensuel de monitoring de protection n°09 - Septembre 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- AFD: Sexual health in West Africa: AFD and KfW, a power couple. 19 Oct 2019
- IOM: Mali: Flow Monitoring Report - Dashboard No. 44 (Reporting period: 1 to 30 September 2019). 17 Oct 2019
- IPS: Displaced by the Desert: An expanding Sahara leaves Broken Families and Violence in its Wake. 18 Oct 2019
- During the first quarter of fiscal 2009
(April to June), JICA (President Sadako Ogata) signed a total of 46 grant
Key details of two of the major projects are provided below. A complete list of the first quarter grant agreements is provided in the appendix.
2. The Philippine government has set poverty reduction as an important element in their mid-term development plan. As a key part of their policy on poverty reduction, they are implementing regional agricultural land reforms to improve the lives of small farm owners and tenant farmers.