the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Summary: 31 July 2015, Brussels - The European Union is providing €90,656 in humanitarian funding to help cope with migratory pressures in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
The support will be channelled through the Disaster Relief Emergency Fund of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) to help the national Red Cross Society assist some 4,600 people over the next three months.
Angola. The war in Angola continues to create acute humanitarian needs. The funding situation has improved and access by road has sporadically been possible, thus some humanitarian assistance is being delivered. High prevalences of malnutrition among children under five have been recorded in the besieged cities of Huambo, Malange and Kuito.
Sfr 325.48 million
RNIS Update - July 1999 HIGHLIGHTS
Angola. The recent insecurity in Angola continues to create massive humanitarian needs. Surveys and assessments have confirmed the critical nutritional situation. Humanitarian assistance is severely hampered due to reduced access caused by insecurity. Many of the cities in the Central Highlands are experiencing near siege-like conditions. An influx of IDPs into the provincial capitals has created public health crises affecting both the resident and displaced populations.