the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- Working Across Borders to Improve Early Warnings in South Eastern Europe
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
The Minister for Foreign Affairs, Renato Ruggiero, met today with the Foreign Minister of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Mrs Ilinka Mitreva, with whom he discussed the situation in the Balkans, with particular regard to the origins and developments of the Macedonian crisis.
Foreign Minister Mitreva gave Foreign Minister Ruggiero an update on the talks being conducted between the Authorities in Skopje and members of the Albanian parties, underlining the need for the international community and for the European Union and the Atlantic Alliance, in particular, to multiply …
Paris, 11 April 2001
The Contact Group met at ministerial level on 11th April 2001 in Paris. This meeting took place at a significant moment for the future of the Balkans. The Contact Group reaffirmed its determination to continue playing its full role in the interest of stability and security in the region.
Democratic changes in the region, particularly in Croatia and in the FRY, represent major steps forwards. Such progress must continue respecting international borders, sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Rome, April 4, 2001
Rome, 4 April 2001 The Minister for Foreign Affairs, Lamberto Dini, received the Foreign Minister of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Srgjan Kerim, today at the Farnesina. The two ministers discussed in depth the developments in the situation in the country and the region, as well as Macedonia's rapprochement to the Euro-Atlantic institutions.