the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Kaufbeuren, 30th August 2001 - humedica's mobile clinic has been operating in refugee camps in Macedonia since the beginning of July. Hundreds of patients who have had to do without any medical treatment whatsoever were treated by doctors from our partner organisation, Ichtus Remedium. Here people receive the medicine which they lacked and which has put them in a serious position. The Macedonian doctors are being assisted by Turre Huhtamaki, a Finnish paediatrician.
For more than four months now Albanian guerillas have been=A0 attacking the Macedonian army on the border between Macedonia and Kosovo. More and more villages and land around the towns of Tetovo, Kumanovo and capital of Skopje are becoming part of the deployment area for both rebels and regular troops. More than 100,000 refugees have already left the combat area.