the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation delivered winter aid to 7 countries in the Balkans, distributing food, provisions and other basic needs to almost 5 thousand people.
As the IHH team, we are currently at the Kumanovo city of Macedonia. We are providing aid to Syrian refugees who have fled from civil war and is now going through various struggles to reach Europe.
Macedonia is one of the main routes which refugees take to cross borders. Each day there is close to 4 thousands refugees entering the country through various paths.
Refugees first travel to Izmir, then cross over to Greece on boats. Trains are one of the most commonly used methods to travel. They usually cross the Macedonia-Greece border by foot.