the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Response: AmeriCares continues to aid the victims of political tension in Kosovo. An airlift with 40,000 pounds of medical relief supplies, sleeping bags, blankets, and winter clothing is scheduled to depart in mid-January.
AmeriCares, the largest private non-profit humanitarian international disaster relief organization, today successfully landed its first airlift in Pristina, Kosovo for the returning refugees. As one of the first humanitarian aid organizations to access the Pristina airport, AmeriCares is working closely with Mother Theresa's Missionaries of Charity and the Caritas Organization in Kosovo to ensure accurate and safe distribution of the relief supplies to those refugees most at risk.
AmeriCares, the international disaster relief organization, today announced that it is committed to sending additional humanitarian aid to the returning Kosovars. Relief supplies are currently being trucked from Amsterdam to a warehouse in Skopje, Macedonia. AmeriCares is in the process of obtaining affirmation on logistics for delivery directly into Kosovo. Additional cargo is also being allocated to Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Thessaloniki, Greece for future shipments to the region.