the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
734 Registered intentions to seek asylum in Serbia
38% of registered refugees and migrants were minors
27 Applications for asylum
1 Persons granted refugee status
9 Persons granted subsidiary protection
Belgrade, 19 June 2017 – International Organization for Migration(IOM) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Serbia (UNHCR) presented today the Global Compact on Migration and the Global Compact on Refugees.
The UN Country Team in Serbia – an estimated 47 million USD pledged for Serbia alone for 2016
Belgrade, 26-January-2015 – The UN Country Team in Serbia announced to its partners community in Serbia that the Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan has been launched in Geneva yesterday under the auspices of UNHCR and IOM. The Regional Refugees and Migrants Response Plan calls for assistance to Greece, FYR of Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia and Turkey in addressing the needs of refugees and migrants in 2016.
Belgrade, 14 September 2015 - The UN in Serbia is planning another joint fact finding mission to the Serbian-Hungarian border on Tuesday amidst rising worries about deteriorating conditions for thousands of refugees transiting Serbia every day. The Resident Coordinator of the UN, Irena Vojàčkovà-Sollorano and the head of the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) in Serbia, Hans Friedrich Schodder are not only concerned about the closure of the Hungarian border but also of deteriorating weather conditions.