the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
By ARIEH O'SULLIVAN
BRADZE, Macedonia (April 9) - "This one we call Yirmiyahu, that one is Tikva, and this one here is Fortuna Ziona," said Col. Dr. Dan Engelhard, a pediatrician, pointing to the three newborns under his care.
By yesterday afternoon another baby, a girl, was born in the refugee camp hospital - delivered by Israeli doctors and taped by half a dozen TV crews from around the world.
"How do you say 'mazal tov' in Albanian?" one doctor asks. "Te'et mershendat," the translator says.