the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
On 11 October 2006, the ICBL's Advocacy Director presented findings from the 2006 edition of the Landmine Monitor in the context of the weekly Security Dialogue held by the OSCE's Forum on Security Cooperation (FSC).
The FSC, now under Canadian chairmanship, deals with arms control issues as well as peace and confidence building in the OSCE area.
On 10 July 2006, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia destroyed all 4,000 antipersonnel mines that it previously planned to keep for training purposes as a State Party to the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty.