the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Extreme Winter Condition Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRMK003
- Building National Resilience for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Learning from Current Experiences
Report warns refugee women on the move in Europe are at risk of sexual and gender-based violence
Press Releases, 20 January 2016
UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK/ISTANBUL – With hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants moving from Greece through the Balkans to reach Western and Northern Europe, the countries along the transit routes need urgent support to ensure that women and girls have access to life-saving sexual and reproductive health care and are protected from violence, UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, said in an appeal for $4.2 million in humanitarian assistance launched today.
The MISP Readiness assessment tool was developed by the Inter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) on Reproductive Health (RH) in Crises for Eastern Europe and Central Asia in 2013 to help country teams assess their readiness to provide the Minimum Initial Service Package for Reproductive Health in case of a humanitarian crisis.
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia, 15 November 2001 - Actions to protect women's rights and meet their specific needs should become a standard part of any international response in wars and post-conflict situations, an expert meeting agreed here today.