the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Committee on the Rights of the Child
ROUNDUP 11 June 2010
Issues Conclusions on Reports of Argentina, Belgium, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Grenada, Japan, Nigeria, Tunisia, Colombia and Serbia
The Committee on the Rights of the Child today concluded its three-week fifty-fourth session after issuing its concluding observations and recommendations on 18 reports, from 9 countries, which it considered in parallel chambers over the course of the session.
In closing remarks, Yanghee Lee, the Committee Chairperson, noted that, during its fifty-fourth session, …
20 May 2010
Situation of Child Rights in Argentina, Belgium, Colombia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Grenada, Guatemala, Japan, Nigeria, Serbia and Tunisia be Reviewed
The Committee on the Rights of the Child will meet at the Palais Wilson in Geneva from 25 May to 11 June to review the promotion and protection of children's rights under the provisions of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in Argentina, Belgium, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Grenada, Guatemala, Japan, Nigeria and Tunisia.
11 March 2010
President of Timor-Leste Addresses the Human Rights Council
The Human Rights Council this morning heard the Special Rapporteur on human rights defenders and the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief present their reports, and then held an interactive dialogue with them. It also heard a statement by the President of Timor-Leste.
(Extract) - Spokesperson: Niurka Piñeiro