the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Adovocacy Tool Kit
- In the past 100 years, the global average temperature has risen by about 0.74 degrees Celsius.
- The rate of change accelerated over the course of the 20th Century.
- Projections in temperature rise for the 21st century range from 2 to 4 degrees Celsius.
- It is very likely that this temperature rise is mainly caused by the emission of what are known as greenhouse gases, such as carbon dioxide (C02) and methane.