the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
- Building National Resilience for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Learning from Current Experiences
The head of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) called this afternoon on the international community to counter hatred, intolerance and discrimination against Muslims everywhere, saying that the acts of few extremist fanatics were being used to associate Islam with terrorism.
"Bin Laden cannot represent the Muslim world.
Members of the Bureau of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM) -- a three-year-old organization seeking an observer status with the United Nations -? updated correspondents on the organization's work and spoke about their meetings with United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and senior United Nations officials, at a Headquarters press conference this afternoon.
Rudy Salles, President of the Assembly said the organization had been founded in 2006 following 15 years of cooperation among the States of the Mediterranean region.
The Human Rights Council will hold its twelfth regular session from 14 September to 2 October 2009 at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
On the morning of Monday, 14 September, the Council will hear an update by the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, to be followed by a general debate.
Minister of International Relations and Cooperation
Republic of South Africa