the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
The Danish Refugee Council Western Balkans (DRC WB) has together with UNDP offices in Serbia, Kosovo and Montenegro embarked on a new regional initiative to improve capacities and advocacy skills of IDP associations.
On 15 March 2007 DRC WB signed a first contract with UNDP Kosovo for the implementation of the Regional Initiative for Capacity Building to Kosovo Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) Associations in Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia and Kosovo.
US pressure Kosovars to call for a peaceful resolution of the Macedonian crisis.
By Philip O'Neil in Pristina (BCR No. 230, 28-March-01)
Kosovo politicians are urging the Macedonian government to sit down and negotiate with ethnic Albanian rebels.
They say the authorities in Skopje - who claimed at the weekend to have driven the insurgents out of the hills overlooking Tetovo - have no hope of defeating the insurgents in the long run.
Security Council 4289th & 4290th Meetings (Night), SC/7026
Foreign Minister of Former Yugoslav Republic Briefs Council
The Security Council this evening strongly condemned the recent violence by armed ethnic Albanian extremists in the north of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, and in particular the killing of three soldiers from that country in the Tanusevci area.