the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
This report covers the period 01 January 2011 to 31 December 2011.
In line with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies’ (IFRC) Strategy 2020, the aim of the Federation-supported programmes in Macedonia is to save lives, protect livelihoods, and strengthen recovery from disasters and crises; to enable healthy and safe living; and to promote social inclusion and a culture of non-violence and peace.