the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Agile, resilient and sustainable supply chains for children
Improving accessibility, bridging financial gaps, generating savings and strengthening supply chains with governments
or 70 years, securing the health and wellbeing of children around the world has been at the heart of everything UNICEF says and does.
Severe weather,including heavy snowfall, rains, winds, low temperatures and thunderstorms are affecting several countries of southern Europe.
Croatia: Power outages and traffic disruption due to heavy snowfall, ice and winds.
Albania: Heavy rains caused floods in several areas of southern Albania since 31 January. The situation is most critical in the south-western areas of the country (Fier and Vlore). At least 1,600 families have been affected and 17,000 ha of land have been flooded.