the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Extreme Winter Condition Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF Operation n° MDRMK003
The MISP Readiness assessment tool was developed by the Inter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) on Reproductive Health (RH) in Crises for Eastern Europe and Central Asia in 2013 to help country teams assess their readiness to provide the Minimum Initial Service Package for Reproductive Health in case of a humanitarian crisis.
The present guidance aims to ensure that the health sector works with partners in the environment and other related communities, and follow a systematic process to:
BRUSSELS, 27 October 2014 - A new cross-border multi-hazard early warning system will be developed in the Western Balkans and Turkey to increase resilience to floods, landslides, droughts and heat-waves which often hit the region and to build on the lessons learnt from the devastating floods of May 2014.
By Biljana Markova
BELGRADE, 1 October 2014 – Following devastating floods and landslides earlier this year affecting over one million people, a major regional insurance conference opens today in Belgrade to highlight the benefits that disaster risk financing can bring to a region where there is a growing culture of disaster risk reduction through implementation of the priorities laid out in the Hyogo Framework for Action.