the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Emergency Appeal Final Report DREF n°MDRMK005
- Building National Resilience for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Learning from Current Experiences
Organisations in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Turkey are providing humanitarian aid to Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) following catastrophic floods that killed dozens and have left thousands homeless. The countries have sent specially trained teams, equipment, water, food, medicine and volunteers to Serbian and BiH authorities.
Macedonia is sending rescue, medical teams, water pumps, power generators, boats, blankets and medicines in aid to flooded areas in Serbia and Bosnia/Herzegovina.
Macedonia's Government made a decision Friday on the scope of the aid as an initial response to the appeal of the two countries for aid, conveyed by the EU Civil Protection Mechanism.
The Protection and Rescue Directorate prepared Saturday the aid package, which is to be sent in the most endangered parts of Serbia and Bosnia.