the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Working Across Borders to Improve Early Warnings in South Eastern Europe
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
The MISP Readiness assessment tool was developed by the Inter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) on Reproductive Health (RH) in Crises for Eastern Europe and Central Asia in 2013 to help country teams assess their readiness to provide the Minimum Initial Service Package for Reproductive Health in case of a humanitarian crisis.
Nine Balkan militaries agree to jointly assist the civilian population in times of disasters.
By Miki Trajkovski for Southeast European Times in Skopje -- 22/07/14
In the wake of damaging flooding in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) this year, military leaders of nine countries in southeast Europe are promising to work together to co-ordinate emergency response to future natural disasters.
Natural disasters, including drought, earthquakes, floods, and wildfires, as well as ongoing complex emergencies and limited government capacity in the region, present significant challenges to vulnerable populations in Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia (EMCA). Between FY 2004 and FY 2013, USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) and USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (USAID/FFP) provided assistance in response to a range of disasters, including floods, wildfires, winter emergencies, and complex crises.