the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- Lisice (Skopje) - the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Flood - Situation as of 10/08/2016, Grading Map
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Emergency Appeal Final Report DREF n°MDRMK005
- Macedonia September 10, 2015 Refugee Crisis in Europe
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 8-14 October 2017 and includes updates on Legionnaires' disease, influenza, rubella, measles, West Nile fever, chikungunya, cholera and plague.
4,328 INTERVIEWS WERE CONDUCTED IN THE PERIOD FROM JUNE TO SEPTEMBER 2016 BY IOM IN THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, GREECE, HUNGARY, SERBIA, AND ITALY
ABOUT DTM’S FLOW MONITORING SURVEYS
Assisted Voluntary Returns Peaked at 70,000 in 2015: IOM
Switzerland - IOM assisted 69,540 migrants from 97 host and/or transit countries and 156 countries of origin in 2015, as part of its Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes, according to the newly-released AVRR 2015 Key Highlights report.
IOM Launches Updated Response Plan for Mediterranean and Beyond
Switzerland - IOM has released an update to its June 2015 response plan “Addressing Complex Migration Flows in the Mediterranean.” It includes a series of proposed interventions to be implemented through December 2016, some of which are already underway, others are still at the planning stage.
CONSEIL DE SÉCURITÉ
CONFÉRENCES DE PRESSE
Le Représentant permanent de la Malaisie auprès des Nations Unies, M. Ramlan Bin Ibrahim, qui préside le Conseil de sécurité pendant le mois de juin, a présenté, cet après-midi à la presse, le programme de travail mensuel de cet organe, qui sera notamment marqué par un débat thématique ouvert, le 18 juin, sur le sort des enfants en temps de conflit armé.
UNDP recognizes governance as a key unresolved issue in both the configuration and the reduction of disaster risk. With the aim of protecting development investments and ultimately building people’s resilience, UNDP has made strengthening disaster risk governance a cornerstone of its efforts to understand, reduce and manage risk.
Terrorism and cross-border crime in Africa would be a major focus at the Security Council in December as the body continued to closely watch a range of crises worldwide, the Permanent Representative of Chad, whose delegation holds the Council presidency for the month, said this afternoon.
- 557 Fourth meeting of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative’s Independent Monitoring Board
- 559 Increased transmission and outbreaks of measles, European Region, 2011
- 557 Quatrième réunion du Comité de suivi indépendant de l’Initiative mondiale pour l’éradication de la poliomyélite
- 559 Augmentation de la transmission et des flambées de rougeole, Région européenne, 2011
More than one decade after the International Criminal Court (ICC) was set up, a new "age of accountability" is replacing the "old era of impunity," Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon underlined today.
Twelve years ago when world leaders gathering in Rome for its establishment, "few could have believed, then, that this court would spring so vigourously into life," Mr.
Conseil de sécurité
6196e séance – matin & après-midi
Dans une nouvelle résolution, il demande que les ressources nécessaires soient allouées à la réponse aux besoins des femmes et des filles dans les situations postconflit
Le Conseil de sécurité a adopté, aujourd'hui, à l'unanimité de ses 15 membres une nouvelle résolution sur les femmes, la paix et la sécurité. Ce texte vient renforcer le volet participation de la résolution 1325 (2000), dont l'ONU célébrera le dixième anniversaire l'année prochaine.
Item 84 of the provisional agenda
The present report examines the challenges faced by the United Nations and its partners in providing professional mediation assistance to parties in conflict. It describes the need for experienced and knowledgeable mediators and support teams, with women adequately represented, and sufficient resources to provide assistance at an early stage to help parties design and pursue processes that will address the root causes of their conflicts, overcome obstacles that block progress, and achieve agreements that lead to sustainable peace.