the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The present guidance aims to ensure that the health sector works with partners in the environment and other related communities, and follow a systematic process to:
This report covers the period 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2011.
In brief Examples of the CBF impact (more in annex):
Red Cross society of China, Hennan Province
After only two years of implementation of Intensified Capacity Building (ICB) in Hennan Province, the branch has recorded impressive achievements:
• The new structure benefitted 7,000 people through sustainable services
• Grassroots Red Cross organisations have increased from 90 to 3,100
• The number of volunteers increased from 10,000 to 30,000, and staff from 100 to 8,000
Researched, written and published by the Humanitarian Policy Group at ODI
Power of humanity
Strengthening of the coordination of emergency humanitarian assistance of the United Nations