the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- Working Across Borders to Improve Early Warnings in South Eastern Europe
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The 2015 International Annual Report describes how SOS Children’s Villages around the world supported children and strengthened families and communities in 2015 through community-integrated responses in care, education, health and emergency services.
The 573 SOS Children’s Villages around the world in 2015 are described as ‘care and protection hubs’ for their local communities, as they provided a range of locally-tailored services to support vulnerable children.