the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods - Aug 2016
- FYR Macedonia: Flash Floods and Mudslides - Aug 2015
- South-Eastern Europe: Floods - Feb 2015
- FYR Macedonia: Cold Wave - Dec 2014
- FYR Macedonia: Floods - Feb 2013
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Forest Fires - Jul 2007
- Central/Eastern Europe: Heat Wave - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Factsheet on the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Last updated 07/02/2018
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Location Map (2013)
- 6 February 2015: Southern Europe -Severe weather
- the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia - Floods - ECHO Daily Map | 08/08/2016
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Emergency Appeal Final Report DREF n°MDRMK005
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.
In 2015, Member States reported more than 1 820 000 detections of illegal border-crossing along the external borders.
This never-before-seen figure was more than six times the number of detections reported in 2014, which was itself an unprecedented year, with record monthly averages observed since April 2014.
Le Conseil fédéral a présenté, par le vecteur de son Message 2009 - 2012, la nouvelle stratégie globale de la Confédération en matière de coopération au développement. Le Parlement a en outre demandé d'élever à 0,5 % du RNB le montant consacré à l'aide au développement.
En vertu du Message sur la continuation de la coopération technique et de l'aide financière en faveur des pays en développement (dit Message Sud), la coopération suisse au développement s'articule autour de trois axes :
1. la réduction de la pauvreté ;
With its Message on the Continuation of Technical Cooperation and Financial Aid for Developing Countries 2009 - 2012, the Federal Council presented a unified strategy for the Swiss Government's development cooperation as a whole.
By means of this Message, the Federal Council gears Swiss development cooperation to three priorities:
- reducing poverty;
- reducing security risks;
- co-shaping a form of globalization that promotes development.
Four-and-a-half billion Swiss francs have been allocated for this work for the period 2009-2012.
Switzerland's international …