- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- Autoridades mexicanas desarrollan protocolo para identificar y atender migrantes víctimas de trata
- Mexico: An unsafe country for thousands of refugees fleeing violence in Central America
- Dia Mundial del Refugiado: México no es país seguro para miles de migrantes y refugiados
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-06-30
- Panorama educativo de la población indígena y afrodescendiente 2017
The quest of the last 15 years to achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) taught us that Global Goals can motivate and help sustain leaps in human progress. It also taught us that the specifics matter. In some places, the MDGs became a widely-recognized, consistent and important driver of local progress; in others, the role and impact of the MDGs was more ambiguous. A lot depended on way the MDGs were implemented: if local change agents made them meaningful locally; if local leaders drew on their legitimacy and visibility; if they were employed to solve real-life problems etc.
This report covers the period from 01 January 2010 to 31 December 2010.
Programme purpose: Support the seven National Societies in the Central America and Mexico region, working closely together with them to effectively implement the Inter-American Plan 2007– 2011.