- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- Las lluvias en Sinaloa dejan al menos tres muertos y miles de evacuados
- Informe sobre la situación humanitaria de la infancia y la adolescencia a un año de los terremotos en México
- Abductions and violence, the price to pay to cross Mexico
- Declara la Secretaría de Gobernación Emergencia para 11 municipios del estado de Sinaloa
- Uprooted in Central America and Mexico: Migrant and refugee children face a vicious cycle of hardship and danger
Mexico City (dpa) - Hurricane Wilma threatened to roar into Mexico's Yucatan peninsula and its tourist spots as a devastating, top-speed storm after picking up renewed speed over the Caribbean.
Thousands were being evacuated from the region as the hurricane, packing top sustained winds near 240 kilometres an hour, spun slowly toward a brief landfall expected Friday. Wilma could cause "catastrophic damage'', said Max Mayfield, head of the U.S.
Washington/Mexico City (dpa) - The tropical storm Isidore was approaching the southern U.S. coastline late Wednesday, causing flooding and hitting the state of Louisiana with high winds.
Isidore, with winds of 105 kilometres per hour, was travelling north through the Gulf of Mexico at 20 kilometres per hour and was expected to reach the shores of Louisiana by 6 a.m.