- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- ACNUR apoyará a México para atender a la caravana de migrantes centroamericanos
- UNICEF evalúa situación de la niñez y ofrece apoyo tras inundaciones en Sinaloa
- Mexico Requests the Support of the UN with the Migrant Caravan
- Mexico: Honduran caravan is not a security threat but a group of people with human rights
- Las lluvias en Sinaloa dejan al menos tres muertos y miles de evacuados
Washington (dpa) - Hurricane Wilma rapidly picked up speed early Wednesday and has become the most intense storm on record in the Atlantic, the National Hurricane Center said.
Mexico City (dpa) - A tropical storm continued to drift toward Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula early Thursday.
Tropical Storm Claudette churned through the central Caribbean overnight Wednesday, having already passed south of the island of Jamaica and likely to similarly miss Grand Cayman.
According to the Mexican weather service, the centre of the storm was still kilometres east of the peninsula, with wind speeds reaching 100 kilometres per hour. Tropical storm warnings were issued across Mexico's Caribbean coast.