- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Washington/Mexico City (dpa) - The tropical storm Isidore was approaching the southern U.S. coastline late Wednesday, causing flooding and hitting the state of Louisiana with high winds.
Isidore, with winds of 105 kilometres per hour, was travelling north through the Gulf of Mexico at 20 kilometres per hour and was expected to reach the shores of Louisiana by 6 a.m.