- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Response to arrivals of asylum-seekers from the North of Central America, 14 November 2018 12h00
- Central American refugees and migrants reach Mexico City
- IOM Monitors Caravans of Central American Migrants, Supports Voluntary Returns
- Mexico: Salesian missionaries already providing services to close to 500 migrants who have reached Tijuana from recent migrant caravan
- Lone children among most vulnerable in human ‘caravan’
Washington (dpa) - Hurricane Wilma rapidly picked up speed early Wednesday and has become the most intense storm on record in the Atlantic, the National Hurricane Center said.
Mexico City/Guatemala (dpa) - Guatemalan authorities were set Monday to declare several buried villages as graveyards following a week of heavy rains that have devastated parts of Central America and Mexico and left thousands dead.
Mexico City (dpa) - A tropical storm continued to drift toward Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula early Thursday.
Tropical Storm Claudette churned through the central Caribbean overnight Wednesday, having already passed south of the island of Jamaica and likely to similarly miss Grand Cayman.
According to the Mexican weather service, the centre of the storm was still kilometres east of the peninsula, with wind speeds reaching 100 kilometres per hour. Tropical storm warnings were issued across Mexico's Caribbean coast.