- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- La Unión Europea destina 158,575 euros para que niñas y niños puedan volver a clases en México
- Desplazamiento forzado en Chiapas: La protección de la infancia es el deber de todos los involucrados en el conflicto
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 9 - 24 November 2017
- Mexico: MSF ends emergency response after the earthquakes
- City Square Transforms into Health Clinic After Mexico Earthquake
The Federal Foreign Office is providing 250,000 euro for the victims of the floods in Mexico. Another 250,000 euro in humanitarian aid will go to the countries hit by tropical storm Noel, for example the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Cuba.
The Federal Foreign Office is concerned at the scope of the flood disaster in Mexico. According to reports it has made over 1 million people homeless, most of the State of Tabasco is flooded.
The humanitarian aid funds will be made available to aid organizations, who will use the money to help people who have lost everything in the floods.