- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 11 - 28 February 2018
- Over 1,000 Mexican Judicial Officers Trained to Improve Prosecution of Human Traffickers
- Doble injusticia : Informe sobre violaciones de derechos humanos en la investigación del caso Ayotzinapa
- Six months after the earthquakes, Mexico is back on its feet
- Presentan avances del registro de zonas vulnerables
OTTAWA - The Honourable Aileen Carroll, Minister of International Cooperation, today announced that Canada, through the Canadian International Development Agency, will provide further support to help the victims of the devastation caused by Hurricane Stan.
"The people affected by this disaster are in desperate need of shelter, clean water, and basic household items," said Minister Carroll.
Foreign Affairs Minister Pierre Pettigrew and International Cooperation Minister Aileen Carroll today announced an additional $750,000 to assist victims of floods and landslides in the aftermath of Tropical Storm Stan. The funds will aid relief efforts of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the Pan American Health Organization and World Vision Canada.