- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
Please attribute to Dr Mark Jacobs, Director of Public Health
The WHO now refers to the new influenza virus as Influenza A (H1N1).
New Zealand numbers
This morning's situation report shows there are 13 probable cases and 3 confirmed cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Swine Flu.
In addition there are 136 suspected cases. These are people who have developed symptoms of influenza within seven days of having been in the areas of concern or are close contacts of cases and have symptoms.
In total there are 401 people in isolation and being treated with Tamiflu.