- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- México activa Plan de Atención a Caravana Migrante con visión humanitaria
- Central American women find safety and strength in mural painting
- Climate Change Threatens Mexico’s Atlantic Coast
- Flash Update: Inter-Agency Response: Mixed Migration Flows from the North of Central America (NCA) 14 - 17 January 2019
- Flash Update: Respuesta Inter-Agencial, Movimientos Migratorios Mixtos desde el Norte de Centro América (NCA), 14 - 17 enero 2019
Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD) plans to provide emergency assistance to people in Mexico and Belize after Hurricane Dean passes through the Yucatan Peninsula.
Hurricane Dean hit Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula early on Tuesday morning as a powerful Category 5 storm but quickly lost strength as it crossed the peninsula. The hurricane has now been downgraded to a Category 1 storm as of 2pm E.T today.
It struck down power lines and damaged buildings in Mexico and northern Belize, but there are no casualties.