- Hurricane Willa - Oct 2018
- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- Guterres pide respeto a la ley internacional en el trato a la caravana de migrantes
- ACNUR apoyará a México para atender a la caravana de migrantes centroamericanos
- Hurricane Willa - Estimated Impacts Advisory 10, 22 October 2018 1500 UTC
- Hurricane Willa - Wind Exposure and Anticipated Impacts to Lifelines: Durango, Mexico (Advisory 11 – 22 October 2018 1400PST/2100UTC)
- Honduran Migrant Caravan Moves Northwards, Defying all Obstacles
Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD) is assisting people affected by severe flooding in Mexico and El Salvador.
In the southern Mexican state of Tabasco, a week of heavy rainfall caused massive flooding, killing one person and forcing nearly a million people to escape the rising waters by seeking higher ground.
Episcopal Relief and Development is providing emergency supplies to families left homeless in northern Mexico after devastating floods in early April. The town of Piedras Negras on the Escondido River, about 150 miles southwest of San Antonio, Texas, was declared a disaster area.