- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- La ONU-DH condena nuevo ataque armado a comunidades tzotziles desplazadas forzosamente en Aldama, Chiapas
- ACNUR facilita el acceso a tarjetas de prepago a solicitantes de asilo en México
- Mexico Earthquakes Humanitarian Situation Report Six Month Review - March 2018
- Mexico Peace Index 2018: Mapping the evolution of peace and its drivers
- Noruega se solidariza con refugiados del Norte de Centroamérica
Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD) is assisting people affected by severe flooding in Mexico and El Salvador.
In the southern Mexican state of Tabasco, a week of heavy rainfall caused massive flooding, killing one person and forcing nearly a million people to escape the rising waters by seeking higher ground.
Episcopal Relief and Development is providing emergency supplies to families left homeless in northern Mexico after devastating floods in early April. The town of Piedras Negras on the Escondido River, about 150 miles southwest of San Antonio, Texas, was declared a disaster area.