- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Authors/editor(s): Claudia Abreu Lopes and Savita Bailur
This report outlines the value of big data (organic, unstructured data) for monitoring the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in relation to women. Research methods included a landscape review, interviews with UN Women and UN Global Pulse experts, and others in international development.
On the eve of the last negotiation session before Parties meet to adopt a new climate agreement at the 21st session of the Conference of the Parties (COP21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), in December 2015, experts issued recommendations to encourage and facilitate the incorporation of gender perspectives in related mechanisms and processes.
Authors/Editor(s): Nicola Jones and Maria Stavropoulou With Elizabeth Presler-Marshall