- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
The Committee on the Rights of the Child today concluded its consideration of the combined fourth and fifth periodic report of Mexico on its implementation of the provisions of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Juan Manuel Gomez Robledo, Secretary for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights, Secretariat of Foreign Affairs of Mexico, noted the new legal developments in the country, and the cooperation with international human rights mechanisms which had recently led to an agreement on Consular Protection Services for migrant children.