- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
As the earthquake devastated infrastructure, engineers are needed on the ground to survey buildings in the affected area, and to assess whether or not they remain safe to use. The delegation also includes search and rescue and other military personnel.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has shipped emergency equipment to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, after tropical storm Noel causes severe damage in both countries
(Communicated by the Foreign Ministry Spokesman)
Tropical storm Noel lashed the Dominican Republic with heavy rains on 28 October, where it caused flooding, mudslides and power failures that resulted in deaths and extensive damage to property. Two days later the storm hit Mexico, creating severe damage in the state of Tabasco and leaving 20,000 residents trapped on their rooftops.
The storm caused 60 deaths in the …