- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
By by Nina Lakhani in Tapachula, Mexico
The numbers are staggering, and governments are doing little to protect people from warring gangs and corrupt security forces. Yet entire families who are now seeking asylum are being sent back and told to simply live elsewhere
Read the full report on the Guardian.
A crackdown in Mexico is making life hard for Central American people trying to flee poverty and violence via rail to the US
Mexico has suffered some of the worst storm damage in decades after it was hit by both tropical storm 'Manuel', and the hurricane 'Ingrid', and more than 50 people have been killed across the country
View the pictures on the Guardian.