- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- La ONU-DH condena nuevo ataque armado a comunidades tzotziles desplazadas forzosamente en Aldama, Chiapas
- Mexico Earthquakes Humanitarian Situation Report Six Month Review - March 2018
- Noruega se solidariza con refugiados del Norte de Centroamérica
- Addressing the Migration Bottleneck in Southern Mexico
- Mexico Offering Refugee Status to Some in Migrant Caravan
Michael Kitt TD, Minister of State for Overseas Development, this afternoon announced that Irish Aid will make up to €1 million available for relief efforts for those affected by severe flooding in Mexico, Haiti, the Dominican Republic and other countries in the region hit by Hurricane Noel.
The region has suffered some of the worst flooding in 50 years. The floods have had a devastating impact in Mexico's Tabasco state, where some 80% of the state is now reported to be under water and 900,000 people have been made homeless.
Minister of State for Development Cooperation and Human Rights, Conor Lenihan TD has assured the Dáil today that Ireland stands ready to commit further funds to the Pakistani earthquake disaster.