- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- ACNUR facilita el acceso a tarjetas de prepago a solicitantes de asilo en México
- Mexico’s Southern Border: Security, Violence and Migration in the Trump Era - Latin America Report N°66 | 9 May 2018
- Americas: US and Mexican authorities must respect caravan participants’ right to seek asylum
- Informe Anual 2017 UNICEF México: Retos y avances para la niñez y la adolescencia en México
- Durante las próximas horas se prevén lluvias intensas y granizadas en Puebla, Veracruz y Oaxaca
The total number of people affected by the storm is not known at this time.
Hurricane Keith has weakened to a tropical depression. The National Hurricane Center reported as of 1000 hours (EST) this morning that the center of the tropical depression was located inland over the Yucatan Peninsula about 55 miles west of Chetumal, Mexico.
The depression is moving toward the west-northwest, and this motion is expected to continue for the next 24 hours.