- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- Informe sobre la situación humanitaria de la infancia y la adolescencia a un año de los terremotos en México
- Remembering and Rebuilding on the Anniversary of Mexico's 2017 Earthquake
- Abductions and violence, the price to pay to cross Mexico
- La alta arquitectura mexicana construye casas a medida para los damnificados del sismo
- Reporte de Situación Humanitaria Global - Desde el 11 al 17 de septiembre de 2018
The total number of people affected by the storm is not known at this time.
Hurricane Keith has weakened to a tropical depression. The National Hurricane Center reported as of 1000 hours (EST) this morning that the center of the tropical depression was located inland over the Yucatan Peninsula about 55 miles west of Chetumal, Mexico.
The depression is moving toward the west-northwest, and this motion is expected to continue for the next 24 hours.