- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Migrant Caravan and increased child migration in the north of Central America and Mexico Humanitarian Situation Report, October - November 2018
- Los migrantes de las caravanas reciben apoyo de la OIM para retornar a sus países
- UNICEF statement on situation of migrant children at Mexico-U.S. border
- Caravana de migrantes: Los Estados tienen el deber de proteger los derechos humanos
- Gobierno de Honduras entrega ayuda humanitaria a compatriotas migrantes en Tijuana
The total number of people affected by the storm is not known at this time.
Hurricane Keith has weakened to a tropical depression. The National Hurricane Center reported as of 1000 hours (EST) this morning that the center of the tropical depression was located inland over the Yucatan Peninsula about 55 miles west of Chetumal, Mexico.
The depression is moving toward the west-northwest, and this motion is expected to continue for the next 24 hours.