- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Note: The last fact sheet was dated May 5, 2009.
- According to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), the U.N. World Health Organization (WHO) has developed a logistics plan for distribution of a portion of the WHO global anti-viral stockpiles to most-affected or at-risk countries, including Mexico.