- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Un espacio donde volver a ser niños
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-02-17
- Mexico - Earthquake (DG ECHO, GDACS, USGS, Mexico Civil Protection, Oaxaca Civil Protection, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 18 February 2018)
- Earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico. 37km NE of Pinotepa de Don Luis. Magnitude: 7.2 Depth: 24.65 (17 Feb 2018)
- Oaxaca requests aid after strong Mexico quake damages 1,000 homes
Hurricane Patricia, the strongest hurricane to ever be recorded, is expected to make landfall on Mexico’s Pacific coast as a Category 5 storm.
In the early hours when Mexico declared a state of emergency, a million residents were evacuated. While we don’t yet know the extent of the damage that this unparalleled storm will cause, we know it could be catastrophic.
Catholic Medical Mission Board and our partners will continue to monitor developments, and we will plan a coordinated response to assist those affected.