- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
Tropical Storm Stan has brought large quantities of heavy rain to countries in Central America. ACT International is already at work in the region.
The rain that has fallen almost without cease since October 1st are the heaviest the region has seen in at least four years. Tropical Storm Stan is a cyclone system that originated in the Pacific before developing into a level one hurricane on Tuesday as it approached the south of Mexico.