- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Un espacio donde volver a ser niños
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-02-17
- Mexico - Earthquake (DG ECHO, GDACS, USGS, Mexico Civil Protection, Oaxaca Civil Protection, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 18 February 2018)
- Earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico. 37km NE of Pinotepa de Don Luis. Magnitude: 7.2 Depth: 24.65 (17 Feb 2018)
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 11 - 28 February 2018
MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
At IRT, our mission and focus is to alleviate human suffering by aiding victims of disasters and building healthy communities. In times of disasters, we rely on partnerships with other international organizations to achieve maximum impact with your donations. In this way, we establish clear and appropriate roles, avoid duplication of efforts, and maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our response.
MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TO OUR PARTNERS IN COMPASSION
I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all of you!
Your generosity and compassion this past year helped alleviate suering for thousands of families, both here and abroad. rough your support, we restored homes, and more importantly, the hope and spirit of low-income and elderly victims of Superstorm Sandy in New Jersey – families who cannot recover on their own. Our work there will continue throughout 2015.
Message from the Executive Director
I am very pleased to report that International Relief Teams has just celebrated its silver anniversary, having now provided 25 years of service to victims of disaster, poverty, and neglect both here and abroad.
D I S A S T E R R E L I E F
- Bolivia & Guatemala: IRT shipped nearly $1 million of relief supplies to aid flood victims in Bolivia and delivered 75 metric tons of emergency food to villagers in Guatemala who suffered crop failures from recent hurricanes.
- Louisiana: IRT sent 2 shipments of medicines and supplies worth more $66,400 to aid victims of Hurricane Ike.