- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
By Ryan Hyland
Rotary clubs in District 4200 are helping communities in Tabasco, Mexico, recover after devastating floods in late October.
Rotary clubs in District 4200 (Mexico) are asking Rotarians worldwide to help them provide relief for thousands of people in Mexico left homeless by devastating floods caused by Tropical Storm Noel in late October. Please contact the Rotarians listed below for information on how to donate.
Local Rotarians have sent small boats stocked with bags of food to flooded areas in the states of Chiapas and Tabasco.
By Vanessa Glavinksas and Vukoni Lupa-Lasaga
By Joseph Derr
Rotarians in Guatemala and Mexico are collecting funds and providing direct aid to communities devastated by last week's mudslides and floods brought on by Tropical Storm Stan.
In Guatemala -- where more than 650 were killed -- Rotary International District 4250 spearheaded relief efforts. According to District Governor Hector Guillermo Guillén, an emergency committee of Guatemala Rotarians mobilized soon after the storm made landfall and is now shipping food, clothing, medicine, and other supplies to Rotary clubs throughout affected areas for local …