- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 11 - 28 February 2018
- Over 1,000 Mexican Judicial Officers Trained to Improve Prosecution of Human Traffickers
- Oaxaca requests aid after strong Mexico quake damages 1,000 homes
- Doble injusticia : Informe sobre violaciones de derechos humanos en la investigación del caso Ayotzinapa
- Presentan avances del registro de zonas vulnerables
Bogota, 28 August 2017 - Venezuela is now experiencing one of the most difficult moments in its recent history, not only politically, but also economically, and socially. This situation has provoked a generalized crisis that questions any guarantee of the effective enjoyment of fundamental rights by the people that live there, not only of civil and political rights, but also of economic and social rights.
Washington DC, 29 de octubre de 2013 - Un nuevo informe del Servicio Jesuita a Refugiados de los Estados Unidos apunta que los flujos de migrantes de Centroamérica hacia los EE.UU. requieren una consideración especial, tanto desde una perspectiva de derechos humanos como por el hecho de su vulnerabilidad íntimamente ligada a la continua inseguridad regional.
Washington DC, October 29, 2013 — A new report from Jesuit Refugee Service USA notes that the flows of migrants from Central America toward the US require special consideration both from a human rights perspective and because their vulnerability is intimately linked to continued regional insecurity. The report, 'Persistent Insecurity: Abuses against Central Americans in Mexico', includes specific recommendations to alleviate the abuses faced by migrants on their journey.