- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
BACKGROUND AND KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Hurricane Dean did not cause significant damage to the Eastern Caribbean islands, except for Dominica and St. Lucia, and Martinique. In Dominica, local reports indicate a major impact on the agricultural sector, damage to house roofs, uprooted trees, and power outages across the island. Heavy rainfall resulted in several landslides.
Local damage assessment teams are on the ground collecting information, surveying the area, and estimating total damages, according to the U.S. Embassy in Barbados. In St.