- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Un espacio donde volver a ser niños
- Las muertes de migrantes siguen siendo altas a pesar del marcado descenso en los cruces por la frontera entre EE.UU. y México en 2017
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-02-17
- Assistant-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, Ursula Mueller, Chair’s Remarks at Panel Session on: Mexico Earthquake Response: Lessons for INSARAG Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships Week 2018
- Mexico - Earthquake (DG ECHO, GDACS, USGS, Mexico Civil Protection, Oaxaca Civil Protection, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 18 February 2018)
Summary of the situation reported during the last week
- 8,869 new confirmed cases (146,016 cumulative cases in 35 countries).
- 158 new confirmed deaths (3,292 confirmed deaths in 25 countries).
- 98.9% of the influenza A viruses that were subtyped were pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
- South America experienced low intensity and a decrease or unchanged trend
- North America experienced an increasing trend despite low intensity of acute respiratory disease everywhere except for Mexico
- Central America experienced low or moderate intensity and a decreasing trend.
- The …
The data and information of this report are updated daily and are available at: http://new.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com=5Ffrontpage&Itemid=1&lang=en
Data can change as new notifications from countries are received.
The information is obtained from official websites of the Ministries of Health of the countries of the Americas and information submitted by the …