- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Hurricane Emily was an unpredictable storm from the beginning. It struck Grenada as a category 1 hurricane on July 13 causing damage to many of the same health facilities that were battered by last year's Hurricane Ivan. Other Caribbean countries were spared devastation by Emily, which passed over the Mexican Yucatan Peninsula as a category 4 hurricane and later struck the country's northern states of Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Veracruz and Coahuila.
Ref: OCHA/GVA - 2005/0114
OCHA Situation Report No. 3
Hurricane Emily - The Caribbean
The Federation's mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.
Appeal No. 21/2004; Operations Update no.